Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday


So I am looking to upgrade my camera.  Yes an upgrade from my little Digital Rebel XT to something newer and more fun!  So I called up one of my friends that is professional photographer and he is selling his Canon 1ds Mark II and he is letting me borrow it for a couple weeks!!  AWESOME!!!  This camera is a horse, but it does everything I have ever wanted in a camera!!!!!  I don't know how I ever shot with the lenses I use now!  18-55- what was I thinking!!!!  Here is a sample of Monkey giving me a kiss!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love this picture. Also loved the strawberry pie pics in previous post. You take such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete