Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its been a while!

Hello all!  Its been a crazy few months in my home.  My father in law had part of his leg amputated, Monkey turned two and we found out we are adding to our family in July!  Needless to say I have been a busy and sick mommy!  That is all on top of being a full time teacher and two blogs for class!

So here is what I have decided to do:  beginning Jan 1st I am going to doing a 365 Daily Creativity Journal!  I purchased 365, Make Something Every Day and Change your life!  I am super excited to do it!!!  I am going to use my blog to not only motivate me to do it each day, but a way to show off my lovely work!!!

Now my first obstacle- a theme!  The author of the book did the theme of skulls!  Skulls are not my thing!   So what should I do??????  Any suggestions?????  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

No comments:

Post a Comment