Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Friday, March 22, 2013

New Art

So I realize its been awhile since I blogged.  I need to rethink somethings- but I really want to do more with this blog- now exactly what is a great question!!!!  I will be thinking about over the weekend!

Here are examples of my new word art I have been doing.  I can't wait to get my etsy shop up and running.  I will also be taking them up to The Exchange in Cresco on Hwy 9.  For those of you who don't know where that is its the old Pine Needles building.  I have a lot of my art already there!  Stop in, its a wonderful place!!!

If you are interested in getting one created give me a shout here and I will send you a google order form! 

So here we go!

6x12- no cut out

6x6 double matted Joy (for sale)

Custom art- "Smile" 9x12 cut out

Joy 2- 5x5 cut out custom art
4x5 Monogram

1 comment: