Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Now to Wow........FINALLY!!!!

Hello everyone!  Tuesday was the last time I posted anything here, crazy!  I have been so busy, we had to get ready for our Night of Jazz Art Show that we set up on Friday, however I wasn't at school on Friday so I had to get everything done on Thursday!!!
Yesterday I finally got to sit down and read Ashley's tutorial.  This was a tutorial I do all the time.  This fall I did senior pictures and the leaves in the shots were very brown, but after I was done, oranges and reds that matched the coat she was wearing.
I have to admit I was a little bummed at first because I totally forgot I had the window shot of Monkey, so I was pleasantly surprise with the grass I greened up!  I did check out other sites and thank goodness I clicked on 365 Day s of Photos Blog!!!  She did Moody Pop by Rita at the Coffeshop blog and that  is what I applied to all of my photos, along with Ashley's Nice n Easy!

Also I applied my layer adjustments to my photo BEFORE I ran any clean actions, that way it didn't look like an after thought, I wanted the actions to be applied to the grass as if it was green.

Enjoy the photos!!!





Without Moody Pop

With Moody Pop

1 comment:

  1. These are great - I especially love how the green looks without moody pop.

    ReplyDelete