Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Monday, May 7, 2012

365 Day 124 and 125

Since I am left handed I really could never do calligraphy, so yesterday when I ran across "fake" calligraphy on Pinterest I had to do it, of course I have done it in the past, but it takes so much more time than traditional calligraphy!!!!   Crazy!  I than added watercolor crayons to it to spice it up a bit!

Today I started my large 3-D zentangle with my Drawing and Design class.  They got 2 pieces of foam core- 10x10 and 8x10- two zentangles they will make "pop" out!  So this will be my art for then next few days!!!  So here is day 1!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment