Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 141 and 142

We watched a really good video yesterday at inserevice.  One of the quotes I got out of it was tell the students to "TEACH ME".  I love that!  So I made a poster, while I should have been listening to the rest of the presentation!  Oooops....it was the last day of school!  While on a break a follow colleuage asked how we (another colleuage who writes everyday) find time to write and make art.......it's an addiction........I HAVE  to do it!  I love it........sometimes it's 5 minutes, sometimes it's 2 hours.........but, it is MY time, its time to just be an artist......not just a teacher, not just a mom, not just a wife...........its what I was born to do and I LOVE IT!  DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE AND BE PASSIONATE ABOUT IT!   If that is the only thing I teach my students than I am successful! 

So today's art was inspired by pinterest, again, I saw a poster that said I teach....what's your superpower, of course I didn't like the superpower logo or fonts, so I recreated it.....two twice.  After I made my logo I ran across DC comic brushes on adobe exchange (one of my favorite places to go).  I had to put WonderWoman on the poster too!!!!  FYI I want this on a shirt!!!!

Download and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment