Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 119 and 120

As I walked around the room observing painting class's self portraits I got to thinking about my photoshop's last project, well all but 2 of my photoshop students last project.  I thought, hmmmmm I haven't done digital painting in a while........I wonder if I still remember how!!!  The answer was YES!  So here is my digital painting of Monkey!

Yesterday I did a quote.....didn't really like it than added some more design to it, and liked it a bit more.  I don't always like the art I do, but it always helps me think about what I can improve on!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment