Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

365 day 154

I love pinterest, I love to be inspired, I love to figure out how to incorporate new social media into my classroom, as long as it doesn't get blocked by the SONIC WALL!  I am going to start reorganizing my pins so they are more classroom friendly, so I can send my advanced kids there to be inspired.  (Why I am rambling I do not know, but there is my teacher talk for the day)

So today's art was inspired by a pin on pinterest, but not completely.  I love to do digital art, especially if I can frame it and put in my Monkey's room, so here you have it....Sugar and Spice n everything nice!  Although Monkey is a bit more spice than sugar!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment