Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Monday, June 18, 2012

A little update!

No, I haven't stopped doing art everyday....although I have been slacking a bit.....the reason, the baby hasn't been cooperating as of late.....he/she/it was transverse (sideways) a week ago Friday and so I had to schedule an appointment to get it turned at Mayo.  So, Tuesday the baby was no longer transverse...just breach, so he/she/it got turned, but mommy didn't handle the turning as well as the baby did, so I had to stay the night.  So, I do have art done, lots of wonderful pics of Monkey and so more jewelry!  I used my metal  stamps!!!  I will hopefully get to it today or tomorrow while Monkey takes a nap...if she naps! 

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment