Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

365 Days 149-153

I felt like doing a little minimalist project on Thursday- it reminded me of the color studies we had to do in college in our intro art class that all art majors had to take.  At the time we dreaded them, now I have fun doing them and using them as examples in classes.

I also had to do a teacher poster...I haven't done one in a while.

Shine is going in Monkey's room- it turned out really cute- I think I will do some more and create a series.

Monkey just had to help daddy wash the caddy on Sunday!  She thought it was fun!!!

Monday's is going in the living room- after June- when I can add another letter to it!

We will see what today holds- hmmmmmmmmm what do I want to create today??????
149


150
151
152

153


No comments:

Post a Comment