Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

365 Day 71


My weekend pictures are on my camera at home and I have been waiting to do this blog until I got them off, however the nice weather has forced me to go outside with Monkey and I really haven't had time to get them off, so you get Monday's art and than I will come back to the weekend!

I have been doing alot of examples for class for my art lately and today is no exception.  Our next sketchbook deals with op art and I create about 8 examples on Monday of op art, here is one of my favorites.  I did discover that a 6"x6" piece of paper is a little small to get the whole effect of op art!

No comments:

Post a Comment