Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Did you miss me?

Its been a while......I missed my blog!  But, I have been busy, Saturday we had to go to the last church Dennis did because they forgot something there, so we went shopping in Cedar Rapids.  Sunday I graded LOTS of projects that were all due on Friday, Monday meetings and yesterday I still felt terrible, today I still feel terrible, good thing I am going to the dr today!  So here are your missing days, Sunday's photo is still at home on my camera so I will post that later.

So is a variety of art just for you.  The first one I created for a student whose mother has cancer and she needed a bit of cheering up on Friday, it made her smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment