Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, March 1, 2012

365- Day 60

More brilliant bokeh!  Classes shot bokeh today, with their point and shoot cameras it was a bit tricky!  2nd hour used the "good" cameras that are the art departments, 7th didn't, which is interesting because 7th hour students are much more perfectionists than 2nd.  So I decided to use a piece of my favorite bottle which broke this year.  I am a bit depressed that I will no longer be able to draw this bottle, I have drawn it every semester since I started teacher here.  It feels like a piece of me!  So, I put it on the floor where the icicle lights were laying and took a pic. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment