Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

365-Day 100

Celebrate good times come on!!!!!  Day 100- 100 days of art!  That seems crazy- what is even crazier is the fact I am only 1/3 of the way to the "end".   What's even stranger is that I have done 100 pieces of art and sometimes its like pulling teeth to get students to create 1 piece of art.   Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm........ 

So, today I decided to kick it into gear and finish my 24x24 piece of art of Monkey.  I did it along with my class, I have updates on my classroom blog if you want to check it out.  www.chsartroomblogspot.com  My students got to see my art transform along with theirs, I also voiced my opinion that I did not like it to begin with, but now I really like it, that is way I tell them on a daily basis.....you aren't far enough to not like it!!!!

 Enjoy Day 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment