Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that- 365 days of Art

Lots of art to blog about.  Dennis got his wisdom teeth out this weekend, and I still found time to create art, while both he and Monkey slept!  Fun!  My favorite piece is the last one I created today out of old slides I have in a box in my office.  I grabed two out and one was the Birth of Venus...one of my favorite pieces.  So I created a mini shadow box!

Enjoy!

Day 103- Zentangle Trees on a bubble background.   Monkey liked the bubbles, until she sucked it up the straw.
 Day 104- Bubble photos!!
 Day 105- New app on  the ipad- something spiral- a bit hard to control the free app, but I like it!!!
 Day 106- Geometric Silhouette with a magazine background- Drawing I's new assignment.
Day 107- My favorite- Slide Shadow box, Ode to Venus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment