Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Friday, April 20, 2012

365-Day 109 and 110

My rock drawing FINALLY dried!!!  Yeah- it was a bit wet on the edges where it had pooled, but it cut out nicely.  The glue really didn't do what I wanted it to, but I am sure if I scratched and inked it would!!!

We also created zentangle shadow boxes using old slides I had laying around.  They are turning out out great!  They don't photograph well, you really can't see the zentangle layer behind.  I will put a tutorial on my CHS Art Room Blog in the next couple days.  Check my Pinterest Boards.

Enjoy!- So I am out of storage space- so you will have to wait until Monday to see them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment