Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Whole Lot of Days!

Friday to Tuesday- what did I do.....yep ART! 

Friday- I worked on rattles for the my drape pot........these look soooooooo much better fired with glaze!

Saturday- Book flower design- can't wait to make more of these and put them all together.

Sunday- More book flower designs- this time I tried it with "heart" leaves- hearts folded in half.

Monday- Plastic Wrap paper- which is now cut up and waiting for step two- I just don't know what that is going to be yet!

Tuesday- Finished my large 24x24 drawing of Monkey- my Drawing I kids are working on this right now and I thought I would do it with them because I thought it was a great assignment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment