Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First thing in the Morning

First thing in the morning was the theme for week 18 of MCP Project 52.  I am amazed I haven't missed a week.  I also created another landscape photo, I haven't done a portrait since week 7.......I tried with this one, however it didn't work!
I wish I could do this every morning, wake up, have some coffee..... each some breakfast with Monkey......but I am NOT a morning person, so this only happens on the weekend.  Maybe this weekend my husband will make me breakfast......not going to happen!

This was edited with Coffeeshop Raspberry Tea action.  I put a layer mask on the top layer to add some sharpness Monkey in the background and my ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment