Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I need more of me!

When you walk into my house you will see a mess!  I have had my nieces the past 2 nights and again tonight!  There needs to be more of me!  The same goes with my classroom-all teachers feel this way at times, not just me!  Especially now with budget cuts and maxed out classrooms!  In the past we have tried to keep my numbers at a manageable size- I do alot of one on one teaching- but the powers that be want my room maxed so I can pick up more art classes!  I am so glad I have great numbers, but I am exhausted when I come home and my house suffers.......oh well, summer is almost here and spring cleaning- I guess summer cleaning- will begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment