Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to the Classroom!

After a two hour late start today we are back in the classroom!  I am so glad that I am out of my house!  I actually did my hair and put on makeup!  Anyway, lots of grading getting done because midterm and parent teacher conferences will be here before I know it! 

While my daughter took a 3 hour nap yesterday I mess around some more with my raw photos and some textures.  Shadowhouse Creations is one of the blogs that I follow, he has WONDERFUL textures on his flikr stream that you can use!  So I did some experimenting, not alot of experimenting, but some!  Here is my layered photo, the graininess of the photo made it very easy to add a layer mask to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment