Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

Well we got a bunch of snow and there is still more on the way!  Of course this makes my husband jump for snowmobiler joy!  However, the love/hate relationship I have with snow days continues on.....  Love being able to have a little break, but I know I have to make them up at the end of the year when the weather is nice and I can take Hadley outside!  Oh well now we are in a Winter Storm Warning!  5-12 inches coming our way, we may never have school! 

I did get my Muse photos done yesterday, my daughter decided to really have fun in the spare bedroom so I took pictures there, although I ended up using one of the photos I took on Sunday.  I has a nice graininess to it that I achieve with my high ISO and no flash.  Hope you enjoy them and don't forget to check out MCP's Project 52 on their blog!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment