Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Burrrrr.......its cold outside

So, I don't know if it's the frigid cold or the fact that I have been busy, but it has been almost a week since I have posted anything.  I got some great actions from MCP Actions... the Essential Package.  I have only monkeyed with them a little.  I finished my week 6 MCP Project 52 photo with them.  I am really going vintage with those photos.  I posted it on Tuesday and the "judge" (not really a judge but I don't know what else to call her) commented on my photo!  How exciting!!! f

I really LOVE doing the Project 52, its helping me as a photographer and as a teacher.  It gives me something to look forward too each week besides the weather!  When snow and -20 degree weather is all you have to look forward too your winter drags by!

Anyway, I did get my valentines day card done to send to the family.  Nothing too special, but cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment