Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Friday, February 4, 2011

More Textures

Original
Texture From Shadowhouse Creations

Finished
Another late start!  Wow, do we have alot of snow on the ground!!!  It is amazing how a little wind can make a school crazy!  I was working on a few things today while my lovely student teacher taught my classes; collages for my daughter's 1 year pictures and some more texture things!  I really like what I did.  Here I added some textures to my week 3 MCP Project 52 photo, Shades of grey.  I really like it with the texture!  I is a completely different photo.  I got the the textures from the creator of Shadowhouse Creations flickr stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment