Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, January 12, 2012

365-Day 11

Day 11-  I am always inspired by what my students are doing in class, if I wouldn't do the project why should I have them do the project!  Today we drew bottles- lots of bottles!  Something that they just LOVE to do.........(where's my sarcasm font when I need it)!  I however do love to draw bottles.....strange but I do!  For me it is a challenge, something to keep my in practice of drawing what I see, although I am completely tired of drawing the same bottles, I think I need to start a new search for interesting bottles!!!  So I did a mini drawing of bottles with my Drawing I class.  I will do one tomorrow with my Drawing and Design class, not for my daily art, just because.

PS- It is still snowing and students are still whining about not being 2 hours late and now not getting out early!  Oh welcome to Iowa winter!!!!  Its finally HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment