Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Monday, January 23, 2012

365-Day 21

Yesterday Monkey and I went downstairs to create art!  She ended up in her old baby swing....it was actually quite cute, however I was a little worried she would break it.  I decided to try cutting out one of my stencil designs I created for a church on cardstock.  Using the cutting machine was a bit of a challenge......I had to cut it a few times and it still didn't cut exactly as neatly as a circut would cut, but it worked.  I than stamped it and added a bit of glazing of color to it.  There are about 5 different stamps and 3 different colors on the tile.  I love how it turned out, I may have to do more!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment