Yesterday Monkey and I went downstairs to create art! She ended up in her old baby swing....it was actually quite cute, however I was a little worried she would break it. I decided to try cutting out one of my stencil designs I created for a church on cardstock. Using the cutting machine was a bit of a challenge......I had to cut it a few times and it still didn't cut exactly as neatly as a circut would cut, but it worked. I than stamped it and added a bit of glazing of color to it. There are about 5 different stamps and 3 different colors on the tile. I love how it turned out, I may have to do more!