Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, January 19, 2012

365-Day 18

Today I created a piece of art for my daughter....Monkey.  This is piece really turned out great!  I loved creating it!  I found a profile picture from last month, printed it out and transferred it to black paper.  I than created a black and white collage behind it.  I used an old page from an Encyclopedia from 1955, that I have, luckily I still had the H!  The background is one of my own tessellations with a thin layer of gesso.  This is something I should put on Etsy and sell custom silhouette collages!!!!

Enjoy, I can't wait to put this in Monkey's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment