Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Friday, January 13, 2012

365- Day 12

Camouflage.  Create or alter something so that it disappears into its background.  That is what the book says to do.........so as I set at my desk, working on the new art room blog, I can see out one of my many drafty windows to the large pine trees that block the high school from the outer-world.....  There are very peaceful snowflakes slowly falling (which is MUCH better than the gusts of wind and we had yesterday) and the trees are covered in white.  Winter is finally here!  So, I decided to draw the top of the smallest tree and place it on the window so it blends in to the trees outside.  The picture isn't the greatest, but you get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment