Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

365-Day 17

Day has been a strange day- strange in the way that I don't feel well, but I don't feel bad, I just feel like I am in a fog, a quiet fog....which for those of you who know me, know that I am not a quiet person.  157 days until due date!  Yeah for apps......I think, I don't know if I really need a count down until the day I am supposed to have the baby, but oh well, it gives me some good facts.
I decided to take a project from my Plaster Studio book by Stephanie Lee and Judy Wise.  I love the book, it has some great ideas I can work into my art and my classes!  This was an entire day project, which really intrigued my classes, lots of questions!!!  I love those moments.  Now that I have done this method once, I will put more of me into it!

Enjoy, it was one of my favorite so far!




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoy the layered lines - some seem ghost-like. Is the brown grid another layer of plaster? or paint or mix of both? Love the outer edge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grid is the wax and burnt umber. I put the plaster on one of those copper sheets we had. I was hoping it would show more, but it didn't.

      Delete