Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, January 5, 2012

365- Day 3

So I forgot to take a photo yesterday of my piece of art- I used the book- Create something out of paper, but you can't draw on it, use scissors or glue.  So I used newspaper, liquid watercolor, air dry clay, sticks, and string, no glue, no scissors. 

The image I had in my head and the piece of art that came out was not the same, but after putting it away over night, I don't mind it!

Also, most of my classes know I am creating 365 pieces of art and I think they think I am insane!  But, I also think they are a bit intrigued by my what I am going to come up with!




No comments:

Post a Comment