Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Friday, March 11, 2011

And I think to myself....What a Wonderful Photo!



So I spent the greater part of 2nd hour looking at the Group Pool for this weeks MCP Project 52's theme "Childhood Toys".   If you read my earlier post I did mine on Wednesday's snow day.  I really liked mine this week.  Upon looking at the photos from the rest of the MCP "family" all I can say is WOW!!!! Kudos to this weeks moderator great theme!!!  All of the photos are soooooooooooo good!!!  This could be one of my favorite weeks.  I can't imagine going through all of these photos and only picking 10.

You all should check out this week's photos on flickr.  Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/groups/mcp-project52/.  Enjoy the eye candy and hopefully it will inspire you to take some creative photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment