Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Post Processing Photos, Yours, Mine and Ours!

I love to post process my photos, I like it almost as much, if not more than actually taking the photos!  I know when I am taking the photos what I can do to the photo.  So when one of my students asked me to do some editing on his senior photos I said sure.  This one was a bit of a challenge.  He had seen a photo on the internet that he want done.  So he gave me the 2 photos and let me do my magic. 
So here are the originals:


Here is what I have created for him, now he wants this for the yearbook, so I toyed around with some different crops.


Personally I really like what I did to the photo I put in the visor:

No comments:

Post a Comment