Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Blog Web!


So the world wide web is really a web!!!  Yes I have know that for a while, but I blogs are linked even more than just "normal" web pages!  You can just keep clicking on links and you find the neatest, craziest blogs!  I LOVE IT!  Try it, click on one of my links on the left and you will forget that you were at my page in no time.

Why this post????  Well, the other day at lunch we were talking about blogs and why people make them.  Why would someone post there thoughts to the web?  For some it is therapy, for some it is a way to "get out of the house" without really getting out, others its a way to make money.  I was on mckmama's blog and she was me, first born, A student who became an art teacher, now she is a stay at home mom who take photos and makes money blogging!  How fun!!!!  Of course I don't know if I could stay at home with Hadley all day everyday, the summer is enough for me!  Anyway.....its amazing how a blog can become your life!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right--I can spend hours reading other people's blogs. It's addicting!

    You have your photography challenge--I'm taking a writing challenge. Check it out

    http://deb-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete