Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Life with My 3 Boybarians does a Sweet Shot Tuesday each week!  I posted there last week and dcided I would do the same this week.  I picked one of my orginal "hair photos" not the polaroid ones. 

Which made me start to think about my Yearbook class....why my yearbook class?  Today we signed up for a camera each day so they can take candid pictures and photos in classrooms, they seemed less than enthused about this.  I don't know why, it was one of my favorite things to do when I was in yearbook.   I need to find a way to get REALLY good pictures, not just the regular snap shots that have kids avoiding the flash.  So, I think I will post themes on the yearbook blog and have them post them there.  It will also be good advertisement for the yearbook!  Now I just have to think of yearbook related themes!

1 comment: