Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365-Day 37

Day 37- a bit of a road block......an art block that is.   I really didn't know what to do for day 37.  So I was on the Cloth Paper Scissors website and I ran across this article about a woman who did 365 days of purse books.  They we great!  She gave a tutorial on how to make two of them, so that is what I did!  A cute purse book, which I made for the one and only Rachel Steffen.  She is a budding art teacher hopefully she doesn't change her mind, she is only in 4th grade!

Rachel almost didn't get the book, Monkey loved it, she carried it around, opened it up and wouldn't let me have it!

So her it is.............Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment