Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

365- Day 53

Day 53 Adventures in Marbling!  A while ago my brother sent me a video on a man "painting" on water.....he was marbling....however it was pretty awesome!  So I decided to do a liquid starch/alum mixture and marble.  I want to do it with my painting class.  However, my acrylic paint is a bit too heavy bodied, even with water added.  My red just ran, it didn't "stick" so I will have to try craft paint...not so heavy bodied and easier to water down!

I also did a painting and some photos today!

So here is the best of the 5 sheets I did!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment