Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

365- Day 39

Today I was inspired by a website I ran across where you can create your own fabric and have it made!  How great- 5000 things went through my mind when I read about it!  I also ran across an article about my Great Grandma Amy- I have blogged about her before, she is someone I literally idolize!  So I decided to create a quilt block with a piece of my art work....the block Grandmother's Flower Garden, the quilt she has on her lap in the photo taken for the article I have about her.

Enjoy!






PS Here is my silly worksheet for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment