Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Monday, February 27, 2012

365 Day 55 and 56

First of all....I need a snow day.......this cold is kicking my art butt!  If I walk around the classroom too much my nose flows like a leaky showerhead and my legs feel like I walked 10 miles!  My bed is calling me! 

So, you can call me the hot glue queen!  I hot glued my heart out this weekend.  I needed a project I could just sit and relax while it made it....so I completed my Spanish teacher's flower and created a collage with washers and alcohol inks!  Fun fun!  My English teacher friend is now jealous of the wonderful flowers I made!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment