Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Monday, February 20, 2012

A four Day Weekend of 365 days of Art

So we had a 4 day weekend!  How fun!  I spent most of it cleaning- Friday the house and Saturday and Sunday my studio.  I can actually work in it now!

So here is the down low on the art Day 46 is still at school on the drying rack.  My painting students took 2 45 minute class periods to draw a 9x12 bottle so I had to show them they could so the whole thing in a class period!  So that is at school I will post that tomorrow.

The rest of the art is a mixed bag.  I made a bird's nest necklace again and ring.  I am going to sell them for Easter.  I also made a little domino altered art piece.  A hand piece to hang in my studio of Dennis, Mine and Monkey's hands! 

And last but not least a photo.....

Let me explain!  I love science, I am a bit of a science geek, I always find myself going into my neighbor's science room to see what they are doing next!  I found this "lava" lamp science experiment on pinterest and thought it would make a great oil and water photo!  I wasn't wrong!!!  It was tons of fun!!!!  I will have to post all of the photos I took, but for now just the one!

Enjoy!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment