Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365- Day 38

Today I joined an online workshop.  Today was day number 1 or Sillyness 5.  Here is Carla's blog!  So I had to draw this really ugly fish for 2 minutes with my left hand ( I am left handed), than I had to draw it with my right hand for 5 minutes!  I'm not sure you can tell which is which......my left hand wasn't much better than my right.  We than added color- sorry students I didn't add solid value!!!

Last, we made up words.....how fun.......just to have fun with art, not take it seriously, just to have fun!  I loved it!!!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment