Welcome

Hello and welcome to Blue House Studio's blog. Keep up to date on the goings on in my world of art and teaching! Also check out my art and photography that will be posted often!


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bonus! Love or LEAP!

MCP Actions Project 12's theme is Love or Leap, I talked about it in my Saturday post.  I finished my edits on the photos.  Digital Camera classes are doing Coffeshop Blog's ColorBars so I decided to do that as well!

My Love- little feet and of course, and my daughter!
My Leap- To leap or not to leap- on the bed, off the bed, you can see it in her eyes every time she claims onto anything.....should I or shouldn't I.....will mommy get mad.........will I fall (I really don't think she thinks about this, but I do)............to leap or not to leap that is the question!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment